Friday, August 18, 2006

Girl i love you from the bottom of my heart . No matter how long it takes i will wait for you wo ai ni . You may find my love fake for you but slowly time will reveal the true . My love for you are true i love you girl x( . Forever and so on and so forth . Serious with you . whnever you need me i am here i am the sunlight you are the flower i am always shining on you if you can't find me by your side when you need me if must have be the clouds that have cover me from reaching you but you'd know i'd be trying my best to reach you . when the clouds are gone i'd be by your side again .girl cheer up i am always here x) smile life goes on . i love you truefully . Locks you in my harts <3>

{ the message he sent to me on friendster.

goosebumps?

& i so wna go for some dance classes > www.studiowu.com/index.htm
i told jacqueline i was bored. then she replied me.
nono! got love poems entertain you. HAHA(:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home